[comp.edu] Need news/research service

jantypas@hope.UUCP (John Antypas) (05/18/88)

Hello netland!

I'm an economics major at UC Riverside and I'm discovered I have the need
for a news/research service.  True, I could connect to Dialog, but then
I couldn't afford to pay tuition.  Does anyone have any experiences/
promos for any other services with news/research capability? (NewsNet,
BRS, Dialog, Delphi, etc.)

Comercials are welcome as are promotional letters.

Steven Cortright
UC Riverside Student
UUCP: ...!ucsd!ucrmath!hope!bolshie
Internet; ucrmath!hope!bolshie@ucsd.EDU