[comp.edu] looking for expert sys for student advising

A5V@PSUVM.BITNET (10/27/88)

I will appreciate receiving any information about AI and
ES application to student advising
                                  Al Valbuena
                                  Higher Ed Dept
                                  PSU

francis@proxftl.UUCP (Francis H. Yu) (11/01/88)

In article <58963A5V@PSUVM> A5V@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
>I will appreciate receiving any information about AI and
>ES application to student advising
>                                  Al Valbuena
>                                  Higher Ed Dept
>                                  PSU

Me too.
--
FRANCIS H. YU  (305)-566-3511
Proximity Technology, Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA

pjh@mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) (11/02/88)

In article <965@proxftl.UUCP> francis@proxftl.UUCP (Francis H. Yu) writes:
=In article <58963A5V@PSUVM> A5V@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
=>I will appreciate receiving any information about AI and
=>ES application to student advising
=>                                  Al Valbuena
=>                                  Higher Ed Dept
=>                                  PSU
=
=Me too.
=--
=FRANCIS H. YU  (305)-566-3511
=Proximity Technology, Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
=Domain:	francis@proxftl.com
=Uucp:	...!{ uunet, uflorida!novavax }!proxftl!francis

Me, three!

--
Pete Holsberg                   UUCP: {...!rutgers!}princeton!mccc!pjh
Mercer College			CompuServe: 70240,334

yuval@taux02.UUCP (Gideon Yuval) (11/02/88)

IBM Haifa scientific center developed a prolog-based student-advising system
for Bar-Ilan University (Bnei Brak, Israel).
--
Gideon Yuval, yuval@taux01.nsc.com, +972-2-690992 (home) ,-52-522255(work)
 Paper-mail: National Semiconductor, 6 Maskit St., Herzliyah, Israel