[comp.edu] High school computer science curricula

holt@csri.toronto.edu (R C Holt) (03/15/89)

I'd like to know the State/Province recommendations/requirements
for teaching Computer Science at the high school level.
I have these for Ontario and Texas.

I'd like to get a copy of this information for at least the larger
states (NY, CA, etc).  I'd appreciate addresses or phone numbers
where I can request these curricula.
	Ric Holt

horne-scott@CS.YALE.EDU (Scott Horne) (03/18/89)

In article <8903150014.AA07883@ellesmere.csri.toronto.edu> holt@csri.toronto.edu (R C Holt) writes:
>I'd like to know the State/Province recommendations/requirements
>for teaching Computer Science at the high school level.

In South Carolina, the requirement is that you can find the power switch on
the school's Apple IIs.

					--Scott
horne-scott@cs.Yale.edu          ...!{harvard,cmcl2,decvax}!yale!horne-scott
203 436-1756                    Box 7196 Yale Station, New Haven, CT   06520
I wish I *could* represent Yale, but Benno Schmidt won't let me....