[comp.dcom.lans] Seeking information on 3Com Etherlink PC LAN board

freedman@dg_rtp.UUCP (Stuart Freedman) (04/22/87)

I need technical information when programming the 3Com LAN board.
Specifically I seek information about any known hardware problems
when writing code for the 3Com board.

Thanks in advance,

Drew Wolff		drew%dgloki.uucp@wjh12.harvard.edu
Data General Corp.	+1(617)870-6007
---
Please do not use auto-reply, as I am posting this for Drew.

Stuart Freedman, keeper of the gateway  UUCP: harvard!wjh12!dgloki!stuart
Data General Corp.(Mail Stop E-219) ARPA: stuart%dgloki.uucp@wjh12.harvard.edu
Westboro, MA 01580 +1(617)870-9659  CSNET/UUCP: rti-sel!dg_rtp!freedman@mcnc

scarter@caip.RUTGERS.EDU (Stephen M. Carter) (04/22/87)

In article <1747@dg_rtp.UUCP> freedman@dg_rtp.UUCP (Stuart Freedman) writes:
>I need technical information when programming the 3Com LAN board.
>Specifically I seek information about any known hardware problems
>when writing code for the 3Com board.

(assuming you are talking about Etherseries PC boards, sorry if you are not)
Look at getting the MIT or Stanford versions of PC-TCP package.  Both the
programmers manual (at least in the MIT package) and the driver source code
should help a great deal.