[comp.dcom.lans] XNS protocol

coleman@sask.UUCP (Micros'R'us) (05/08/87)

	Does anyone out there in Netland have a good reference
for XNS. I am interested in finding out some info about it's
protocol etc.

--
Geoff Coleman                         | BITNET: Coleman@sask
College of Engineering                | UUCP: {utcsri,ihnp4}!sask!skul!geoff

crs@osu-eddie.UUCP (Craig Stevenson) (05/13/87)

In article <722@sask.UUCP> coleman@sask.UUCP (Micros'R'us) writes:

>	Does anyone out there in Netland have a good reference
>for XNS. I am interested in finding out some info about it's
>protocol etc.

I recommend contacting Xerox themselves.  They have established a department
whose sole purpose is to work with the outside world in the area of XNS
protocols.

The address:  	Xerox Corp.
		Xerox Systems Institute
		475 Oakmead Parkway