[comp.dcom.lans] Ethernet cards for the PS/2 MicroChannel Bus ?

skip@ubvax.UUCP (Stayton D Addison Jr) (08/19/87)

In article <1800@super.upenn.edu> broscius@linc.cis.upenn.edu (Al Broscius) writes:
>Does anyone know the status/availability dates for the new ethernet
>controllers being designed for the MicroChannel Bus of the new PS/2's ?
>
>Thank You
>Al Broscius
>Digital Systems Lab
>University of Pennsylvania
>broscius@linc.cis.upenn.edu		Internet

I don't know about other vendors, but Ungermann-Bass's NICps/2 has been
shipping for about two months.  There's a backlog, though; so if you order
one today I'd expect about 60 days delivery time.  If you want more details
on the board, let me know.

-- Skip Addison
   {lll-crg, decwrl, ihnp4}!amdcad!cae780!ubvax!skip
   or sun!amd!ubvax!skip

NOTE:  I am an employee and stockholder of Ungermann-Bass.  I'm even in
marketing.