[comp.dcom.lans] RC file for tn3270?

km@emory.uucp (Ken Mandelberg) (07/14/88)

Has anyone hacked TN3270 to allow for an RC file that specifies an
initial "chatscript"? I've had need to talk to an IBM mainframe lately,
and the startup dialog is unbelievably complex and unintuitive.
--
Ken Mandelberg      |  {decvax,sun!sunatl,gatech}!emory!km  UUCP
Emory University    |  km@emory                             BITNET

zjat02@apctrc.UUCP (Jon A. Tankersley) (07/16/88)

In article <3063@emory.uucp> km@emory.uucp (Ken Mandelberg) writes:
>Has anyone hacked TN3270 to allow for an RC file that specifies an
>initial "chatscript"? I've had need to talk to an IBM mainframe lately,
>and the startup dialog is unbelievably complex and unintuitive.

Here here.  And for keyboard bindings on a per user basis.

-tank-
--
#include <disclaimer.h>		/* nobody knows the trouble I .... */