[comp.dcom.lans] LAN monitoring public domain software

shadow@uafhp.uucp (Shadow) (02/14/89)

I read mention of some public domain LAN monitoring software the other
day.  Can someone point me to where I can FTP said software?  I would
like to check out our LAN (I am the LAN manager).  We use Novell 2.0a++
if that is important.  Any help will be appreciated, as we were not too
excited about buying a LAN diagnostic device for big bucks.  We don't
have any trouble yet, but I'd like to have something to gauge future
performance by.

benderly@cs.columbia.edu (Dan Benderly) (02/14/89)

In article <1807@cveg.uucp> shadow@uafhp.uucp (Shadow) writes:

>I read mention of some public domain LAN monitoring software the other
>day.  Can someone point me to where I can FTP said software?  I would
Me too. I would love to have such a program

Thanks in advance

Dan

benderly@cs.columbia.edu

frankh@durin.middle_earth.COM (Frank Halsema) (02/16/89)

In article <100@cs.columbia.edu>, benderly@cs.columbia.edu (Dan Benderly) writes:
> In article <1807@cveg.uucp> shadow@uafhp.uucp (Shadow) writes:
> >
> >I read mention of some public domain LAN monitoring software the other
> >day.  Can someone point me to where I can FTP said software?  I would

Me too. Thanks

Frank
durin!frankh