[comp.dcom.lans] PC NFS vs Novell

dixon@pdn.nm.paradyne.com (Tom Dixon) (03/08/89)

In article <5732@pdn.nm.paradyne.com> I wrote:

>Do you have experience with Novell of PC NFS?  If you do, please read on...

This is your big chance.  Are you using Novell or PC NFS?  Send me a note
and describe what you hate about it or tell me what you like about it.

I've had a number of people ask for summaries but little info float it.
I don't care if you can't give me a long winded paper on the merits of each.
I am more interested in the pitfalls the user of each system would see.
And what features were done right and are real bonuses.

So Press 'r' and jot down some ideas.  Anything will help!

Thanks,

Thomas M. Dixon Jr.                         uunet!pdn!dixon
Software Engineer, Paradyne Corp.           (813) 530-8358 - voice