[comp.dcom.lans] Novell networks and gateways

geoff@eagle_snax.UUCP ( R.H. coast near the top) (03/11/89)

In article <673@palladium.UUCP> sandy@palladium.UUCP (Sandy Laird) writes:
>Are there any gateway products available which would allow a PC on a
>Novell network to access files on an NFS file server?  I know there is
>a gateway available which allows you to go from AppleShare to an NFS
>file server, so I thought there might be one from Novell networks also.

BICC Data Networks ships an OEM version of PC-NFS which supports
coexistence of PC-NFS and Novell NetWare. Others are working on the
same thing.

Long-term, the announcement by Novell of NFS and TOPS support
looks like a good solution.
--
Geoff Arnold,                              Internet: garnold@sun.com
Manager, PC-NFS Engineering                UUCP: ....!sun!garnold