[comp.dcom.lans] 10BaseT draft available?

ugogan@ecsvax.UUCP (Jim Gogan) (07/05/89)

Is the draft task force report for the 10BaseT proposed
standard (unshielded t-p Ethernet) available to the
public for perusal?
--
     Jim Gogan                       MAIL:ugogan@ecsvax.uncecs.edu
     Office of Data and Video Communications

ncpjmw@amdcad.AMD.COM (Mike Wincn) (07/06/89)

In article <7276@ecsvax.UUCP> ugogan@ecsvax.UUCP (Jim Gogan) writes:

>Is the draft task force report for the 10BaseT proposed
>standard (unshielded t-p Ethernet) available to the
>public for perusal?
>--
>     Jim Gogan                       MAIL:ugogan@ecsvax.uncecs.edu

Try contacting:

	Pat Thaler, 10BASE-T Task Force Chairperson
	Hewlett-Packard Roseville Networks Division
	California  (916) 785-4538
	pat@hprnd.hp.com

       *** PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING *****

	Neither Hewlett-Packard nor Pat Thaler are part of 'Publisher's
	Clearing House', and may or may not be able to fullfill many
	request(s) for copies of the draft standard.
	(Email copies may be available)

Mike Wincn
ncpjmw@amdcad.AMD.COM
(408) 749-3156

pat@hprnd.HP.COM (Pat Thaler) (07/08/89)

Mike Wincn writes:
> In article <7276@ecsvax.UUCP> ugogan@ecsvax.UUCP (Jim Gogan) writes:
> >
> >Is the draft task force report for the 10BaseT proposed
> >standard (unshielded t-p Ethernet) available to the
> >public for perusal?
> >--
> >     Jim Gogan                       MAIL:ugogan@ecsvax.uncecs.edu
>
> Try contacting:
>
> 	Pat Thaler, 10BASE-T Task Force Chairperson
> 	Hewlett-Packard Roseville Networks Division
> 	California  (916) 785-4538
> 	pat@hprnd.hp.com
If you just want the draft, you will get the most efficient response by
contacting my secretary
        Suzanne Palacios
        Hewlett-Packard   MS R3NF
        Roseville, CA 95678
        (916) 785-5238

>        *** PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING *****
>
> 	Neither Hewlett-Packard nor Pat Thaler are part of 'Publisher's
> 	Clearing House', and may or may not be able to fullfill many
> 	request(s) for copies of the draft standard.
> 	(Email copies may be available)

Email copies are not available.  The figures are an essential part
of the draft and would not be in an Email copy.  Hard copy is available
for those who wish to review and comment.  Please note that the draft
is subject to change.  As Mike points out and contrary to what my
mail room may think, I am not 'Publisher's Clearing House.'  If
someone from your company participates in 10BASE-T ask them to
send you a copy.

Pat Thaler