[comp.dcom.lans] VINES programmer's interface

hania@utrcu1.UUCP (Simon Hania) (02/06/90)

In article <11959.25C9A3C9@urchin.fidonet.org> Dennis.Schmitz@f1505.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Dennis Schmitz) writes:
>1. if your client has 3.10, use the GetAccessRightsList call before calling
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>findfirst. Call the Banyan (Usually 63h) interrupt with:

Where can I find documentation of these calls? With your information I
can build a program a-la Norton's LD, including the ARLs, for instance.
It's desparatey needed.

I can't find these calls in "VINES Programmer's interface (DOS)", a Banyan
publication. Nor is it included in Ralf Brown's interrupt list.

--
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
Simon Hania                           |  Hania@UTwente.NL

Dennis.Schmitz@f1505.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Dennis Schmitz) (02/10/90)

In an article of <6 Feb 90 09:09:04 GMT>, hania@utrcu1.UUCP (Simon Hania)
writes:

 SH>>1. if your client has 3.10, use the GetAccessRightsList call before
 SH>                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 SH>Where can I find documentation of these calls? With your information I
 SH>can build a program a-la Norton's LD, including the ARLs, for instance.
 SH>It's desparatey needed.
 SH>
 SH>I can't find these calls in "VINES Programmer's interface (DOS)", a
 SH>Banyan publication. Nor is it included in Ralf Brown's interrupt list.

This call along with SetAccessRightsList is documented in "VINES 3.10 Release
Notice", Banyan Systems Incorporated, March 1989, Part Number: 092004-310. Good
luck.

Later,
dEN