[comp.dcom.lans] TCP/IP to X.25 Gatway Box

mikel@sequent.UUCP (Mike Leonard) (02/16/90)

I am trying to find a gateway box that would sit as a node on a tcp-ip
ethernet LAN and pass packets to a X.25 WAN. Has anyone out there had any
experience with such a box? Any suggestions of a possible vendor?

Thanks for the help!

Please respond by email.

--
| Michael S. Leonard			Sequent Computer Systems       |
| (503) 526-5910			15450 Koll Parkway             |

wdarden@nrtc.nrtc.northrop.com (Bill Darden <wdarden>) (02/16/90)

In article <29630@sequent.UUCP> mikel@sequent.UUCP (Mike Leonard) writes:
>I am trying to find a gateway box that would sit as a node on a tcp-ip
>ethernet LAN and pass packets to a X.25 WAN. Has anyone out there had any
>experience with such a box? Any suggestions of a possible vendor?

You might want to look at the ACC 4130.

BiLL.....