[comp.dcom.lans] Interlan, Inc. and Its Products

tkevans@washa.UUCP (Tim Evans) (02/21/90)

Does anyone know if a company called Interlan, Inc., once located in
Westford, MA, still exists?

I'm looking for technical information on Interlan's NI1010A UNIBUS
Ethernet controller--from any source.  Thanks.
--
UUCP		...!{rutgers|ames|uunet}!mimsy!woodb!tkevans
Internet	tkevans%woodb@mimsy.umd.edu

panek@hp-and.HP.COM (Jon Panek) (02/22/90)

I don't know if they have offices in Westford, or not, but there is an
address for Interlan in my home town of Boxborough -- about 3 towns SW
of Westford.  See how you do with them:

	Interlan Inc
	155 Swanson Road
	Boxborough, MA     01719

	(508) 263-9929

I can see their building as I drive by on the highway, and it looks
like a glitzy, small-to-mid-size high-tech type company.  Sounds like
the folks you're looking for.  Good luck!

Jon Panek
panek@hp-and.HP.COM

gordon@banyan.UUCP (Gordon Lee@Eng@Banyan) (02/23/90)

In article <189@washa.UUCP> tkevans@washa.UUCP (Tim Evans) writes:
>Does anyone know if a company called Interlan, Inc., once located in
>Westford, MA, still exists?

Micom bought them, and they became "Micom-Interlan",
then Racal bought them, and now they are "Racal-Interlan",
they had a booth at Networld, Boston, two weeks ago; a good sign of life.

They are in Littleton, MA, now.

Gordon Lee                 gordon@banyan.com
Banyan Systems, Inc.
Westboro, MA

towfiq@interlan.Interlan.COM (Mark Towfigh) (02/23/90)

   Does anyone know if a company called Interlan, Inc., once located in
   Westford, MA, still exists?

Yes, we do!  We are now Racal InterLan, Inc., having been acquired by
the Racal Corp. last year.
--
Mark Towfigh, Racal Interlan, Inc.                 towfiq@interlan.Interlan.COM
W: (508) 263-9929 H: (617) 488-2818                       uunet!interlan!towfiq

  "The Earth is but One Country, and Mankind its Citizens" -- Baha'u'llah

backman@interlan.UUCP (Larry Backman) (02/27/90)

>>Does anyone know if a company called Interlan, Inc., once located in
>>Westford, MA, still exists?
>Micom bought them, and they became "Micom-Interlan",
>then Racal bought them, and now they are "Racal-Interlan",
>they had a booth at Networld, Boston, two weeks ago; a good sign of life.
>
>They are in Littleton, MA, now.

We exist as Racal InterLan, Inc. and are located in Boxborough, Ma.
You can reach us as

	xxx@interlan.com
		or
	uunet!interlan!xxx