[comp.dcom.lans] SLIP for AT&T V/386

jbreeden@netcom.uucp (John Breeden) (03/24/90)

Does anyone know of an IP package for AT&T's SysV/386 R3.2.2 that supports
ia SLIP interface?

I know that both Wollongong's WIN and Interlan's IP run under AT&T's Unix
but don't know if a SLIP is available. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

dag@fciva.FRANKLIN.COM (Daniel A. Graifer) (03/27/90)

In article <9840@netcom.UUCP> jbreeden@netcom.uucp (John Breeden) writes:
>Does anyone know of an IP package for AT&T's SysV/386 R3.2.2 that supports
>ia SLIP interface?

We have Prime EXLs (386 Multibus II machines) running Prime's release of
ATT Sys V3.1.2.  On this, Prime supplied TCP/IP software originally from
Spyder.  The implementation includes SLIP, X-25, uucp over other transport
layers than uucico, etc.  It will act as a gateway, and support multiple
ethernet controllers.  I saw that Spyder had a booth at the expo in DC last
January, so they do sell their software direct.  Unfortunately, I do not
have a number for them.

Good luck
Dan
---
Daniel A. Graifer			Franklin Mortgage Capital Corporation
uunet!fciva!dag				7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A130
(703)448-3300				McLean, VA  22102
--
Daniel A. Graifer			Franklin Mortgage Capital Corporation
uunet!dag@fmccva.franklin.com		7900 Westpark Drive, Suite A130