[comp.dcom.lans] Novell/CD Drivers problem - thanks

h235_022@ccvax.ucd.ie (Gordon T Gopher at CCVAX) (04/11/90)

In article <19254.261F55DC@urchin.fidonet.org>, Paul.Johnston@f4096.n106.z1.fidonet.org (Paul Johnston) writes:
>  > There are a pair of programs called MARKNET and RELNET which will
>  > save a snapshot of system memory to disk and restore it again.  These are
>  > capable of removing Novell's IPX and NET3 drivers effectively.
>  > ...
>  > Chris Owen
>
> Chris, just a note on using MARKNET and RELNET.  I have encountered
> problems using them if the "APPEND /X" command has been issued.  Other
> than the "APPEND /X" problem, they seem to work well.
>
> Paul

- Thanks to Motti, Chris and Paul who all replied to my query- I was away for
about a week there, though, and I didn't get a chance to read the newsgroup, so
if anyone else replied without my seeing it I'd appreciate it if you could mail
me with any extra info (sorry 'bout that folks!)

thanks a lot -   Neil.

Neil Conway H235_022@ccvax.ucd.ie | Disclaimer ? HA! I'll die of surprise if
            H235_022@ccvax.bitnet | this even makes it onto the net... :-)