[comp.dcom.lans] NOVELL + UNIX

jt@tnoibbc.UUCP (Johan Taal) (05/07/90)

In article <1990May3.224933.21068@mccc.uucp> pjh@mccc.uucp (Pete Holsberg) writes:
>A friend asks if there is a way to connect a UNIX-based 386 to a Novell
>Netware system.  He thanks you.

Yes there is. The product that we use is from Interlan (Racal interlan?)
It is a TCP/IP Gateway. If you want to buy it watch the version. In
older versions there where a few problems. The version that we got
seems to be working just fine. The version is 1.4. The hardware board
that we are using is the NP600G from MICOM.

                                                     w.r. Johan Taal!

--
Johan Taal : TNO - IBBC                   INTERNET : jt@tnoibbc
           : PO-box 49                    DOMAIN   : jt@ibbc.tno.nl