[comp.dcom.lans] RJ45 SHIELDED Connectors

richard@nds-sa.Johannesburg.NCR.ZA (Richard Stadler) (09/11/90)

Hi there...

This article has been re posted:
We have been trying without success to get hold of RJ45 SHIELDED connectors
for the link between our Synoptics Token Ring Concentrator and the patch
panel. Does anyone know of a source ? Fax / tel numbers appreciated.

regards,
--
Richard Stadler               USENET: richard.stadler@nds-sa.Johannesburg.NCR.ZA
National Data Systems         TEL   :                             27-11-493-2900

bruce@ccavax.camb.com (09/12/90)

In article <1075@nds-sa.Johannesburg.NCR.ZA>, richard@nds-sa.Johannesburg.NCR.ZA (Richard Stadler) writes:
> We have been trying without success to get hold of RJ45 SHIELDED connectors
> for the link between our Synoptics Token Ring Concentrator and the patch
> panel. Does anyone know of a source ? Fax / tel numbers appreciated.

If anyone does, AMP must.  Their product info center is at
1.800.522.6752 but you may not be able to get that.
The main # is 1.717.564.0100  and you can ask for the product info
center, or for a SA office #. The TWX is 510.657.4110

sblair@synoptics.com (Steven Blair) (09/13/90)

Contact support@synoptics.com. They'll be glad to
help you get what you're searching for. They're
fast, and very prompt about returning email(&phone calls)

regards,

--
Steven C. Blair		Network Operations Center
SynOptics Communications Inc. Mountain View, California