[comp.dcom.lans] where can I get PDS doc

braun@dri.com (Karl T. Braun (kral)) (09/18/90)

Can someone please let me know (via email, please) who I can contact to order
PDS doc?  Thanx,

--
kral * 408/647-6112 *               ...!uunet!drivax!braun * braun@dri.com
What a man desires to know is *that*. But his means of knowing is *this*.

mhw@wittsend.syntrex.com (Michael H. Warfield (Mike)) (09/20/90)

In article <LFHQ46Y@dri.com> braun@dri.com (Karl T. Braun (kral)) writes:

>Can someone please let me know (via email, please) who I can contact to order
>PDS doc?  Thanx,

	You can get a copy free in with the Clarkson Packet Driver sources.

 Michael H. Warfield   | (404) 551-7870	| mhw@WittsEnd.SYNTREX.COM
  (The Mad Wizard)     |   NIC: MHW-9	| gatech.edu!galbp!wittsend!mhw
An optimist believes we live in the best of all possible worlds.
A pessimist is sure of it!