[comp.dcom.lans] NetWare Requestor 1.1 and OS/2 1.2

tsloman@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Todd Sloman (t.sloman@secola)) (09/27/90)

I need help from a Novell expert.  Will the NetWare Requestor version 1.1
work with OS/2 1.2?  Or will I have to order the NetWare Requestore version
1.2?

Thanks in advance.

						Todd Sloman
						tsloman@secola

murray@uctvax (10/09/90)

In article <607@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM>,
tsloman@secola.Columbia.NCR.COM (Todd Sloman (t.sloman@secola)) writes:
> I need help from a Novell expert.  Will the NetWare Requestor version 1.1
> work with OS/2 1.2?  Or will I have to order the NetWare Requestore version
> 1.2?

Definitely you will have to order The 1.2 requester from Novell. I have both
versions of the requester and OS/2 v 1.2 and the 1.1 requester does not work.

The 1.2 version is easily available, but is in beta test. It works fine though.

Hope this helps!

Mark Murray               | I talk to the trees, |
University of Cape Town   | That's why they put  |
University Private Bag    | me away.             |
Rondebosch 7700           |           (Goon Show)|
South Africa              |                      |
InterNet - murray.uctvax@f4.n494.z5.fidonet.org  |
UniNet   - murray@uctvax                         |
TeleNet  - +27 21 650 3362                       |
FaxNet   - +27 21 650 3352                       |