[comp.dcom.lans] Packet driver for Ungerman-Bass NIC-ps2 card?

bill@polygen.uucp (Bill Poitras) (10/30/90)

Is there a packet driver or NDIS driver for the Ungermann-Bass NICps2 for
use with FTP's PC/TCP?  Any pointers will be welcome.

+-----------------+---------------------------+-----------------------------+
| Bill Poitras    | Polygen Corporation       | {princeton mit-eddie        |
|     (bill)      | Waltham, MA USA           |  bu sunne}!polygen!bill     |
|                 |                           | bill@polygen.com            |
+-----------------+---------------------------+-----------------------------+

In article <869@redford.UUCP> bill@polygen.uucp (Bill Poitras) writes:

   Is there a packet driver or NDIS driver for the Ungermann-Bass NICps2 for
   use with FTP's PC/TCP?  Any pointers will be welcome.

Packet driver is sun.soe.clarkson.edu:pub/packet-drivers/ubnicps2.com
NDIS driver is $50 from UB (I think).

--
--russ (nelson@clutx [.bitnet | .clarkson.edu])  FAX 315-268-7600
It's better to get mugged than to live a life of fear -- Freeman Dyson

fks@vaxeline.COM (Frances Selkirk) (11/01/90)

In article <869@redford.UUCP> bill@redford.UUCP (Bill Poitras(X258)) writes:
>Is there a packet driver or NDIS driver for the Ungermann-Bass NICps2 for
>use with FTP's PC/TCP?  Any pointers will be welcome.

We now support this card directly. There is probably also an NDIS driver
available from Ungerman Bass.
--

Frances Kirk Selkirk		 info@ftp.com	           (617) 246-0900
FTP Software, Inc.		 26 Princess Street, Wakefield, MA  01880