[comp.dcom.lans] Novell .pdf files

ajauch@orion.oac.uci.edu (Alex Jauch) (11/06/90)

I'm looking for a .pdf file for Novell 386 for a NEC CL890 "Silent Writer."

Any ideas where I can get one or how to make one myself?  I've never used a
.pdf file before so be kind in your answers (I know a little about Novell).

Thanks in Advance.

--
Alex Jauch
*ajauch@bonnie.ics.uci.edu       |"If all you have is a hammer, then the whole*

kenh@techbook.com (Ken Haynes) (11/07/90)

In article <2735C470.1086@orion.oac.uci.edu> ajauch@orion.oac.uci.edu (Alex Jauch) writes:

>I'm looking for a .pdf file for Novell 386 for a NEC CL890 "Silent Writer."
>
>Any ideas where I can get one or how to make one myself?  I've never used a
>.pdf file before so be kind in your answers (I know a little about Novell).

Check your utilities reference and installation manual for references to
the printdef program.  It will tell you how to make a pdf file.  You then
use the printcon program to setup which printjobs will use the resulting
pdf file.

Hope this helps!
Ken
Network Support Services: