[comp.dcom.lans] Novell software interface.

tgoerke@ucs.adelaide.edu.au (Thomas Goerke) (11/26/90)

Would any one know the whereabouts of any info regarding the Novell software
interface?

Thanks.

Tom.

snms4@vaxb.acs.unt.edu (11/26/90)

In article <1928@sirius.ucs.adelaide.edu.au>, tgoerke@ucs.adelaide.edu.au (Thomas Goerke) writes:
> Would any one know the whereabouts of any info regarding the Novell software
> interface?
> Thanks.
> Tom.

         Novell sells a very nice API (Application Programmer's
         Interface).  They also sell an extensive (although somewhat
         buggy) C library.  I would think you can order any of the
         above by calling 1-800-red-word.

         -Kevin Mullet
          University of North Texas