[comp.dcom.lans] Looking for UREP

dd@ariel.unm.edu (Don Doerner) (11/21/90)

I am looking for UREP source for Unix systems - I need to port UREP to a
MIPSEL machine.  Does anyone know where I can find this package?  Is it
PD, or licensed but free, or is it a commercial product?

Thanks!

Don Doerner, Communication Manager
University of New Mexico CIRT

brunner@bullhead.uucp (11/27/90)

In article <1990Nov20.202757.8220@ariel.unm.edu> dd@ariel.unm.edu (Don Doerner) writes:
>I am looking for UREP source for Unix systems - I need to port UREP to a
>MIPSEL machine.  Does anyone know where I can find this package?  Is it
>PD, or licensed but free, or is it a commercial product?

It's from Penn State, last time I asked (2 years ago) it was $800. My memory
may be in error, and their pricing may have changed.

#include <std/disclaimer.h>
Eric Brunner, Consultant, IBM AWD Palo Alto	(415) 855-4486
inet: brunner@monet.berkeley.edu		uucp: uunet!ibmsupt!brunner
trying to understand multiprocessing is like having bees live inside your head.