[comp.dcom.lans] Novell Newsgroup

jdc@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Jeff Capehart) (11/17/90)

Ok, I saw a couple of posts here that said there would be a new
newsgroup for Novell (and NetWare 386) discussion.  Come on,
whoever is supposed to get this newsgroup created... get with it!
I have *LOTS* of questions to get things going!  :-)
--
Jeff Capehart 		Internet: jdc@beach.cis.ufl.edu
University of Florida	UUCP:   ..!uflorida!beach.cis.ufl.edu!jdc

ron@Eyring.COM (Ron Holt) (11/18/90)

In article <25465@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> jdc@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Jeff Capehart) writes:

>Ok, I saw a couple of posts here that said there would be a new
>newsgroup for Novell (and NetWare 386) discussion.  Come on,
>whoever is supposed to get this newsgroup created... get with it!
>I have *LOTS* of questions to get things going!  :-)

I asked Elliot Lear about this.  He is apparently the person
responsible for creating new newsgroups.  He replied to me:

--
Ron Holt	ron@Eyring.COM  uunet!lanai!ron
Eyring Inc.	+1 801-375-2434 x434

manoj@ca.excelan.com (manoj @ Mail Prod Mktg) (12/12/90)

In article <25465@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>, jdc@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Jeff Capehart) writes:

> Ok, I saw a couple of posts here that said there would be a new
> newsgroup for Novell (and NetWare 386) discussion.  Come on,
> whoever is supposed to get this newsgroup created... get with it!

	THE GROUP IS UP AND RUNNING SINCE 11/26

+------------------------------------------------------+-------------------+
|  |\/\/\/|                                            | manoj goel        |
|  |      |   "Hey Dude, Don't have a cow!"            | Product Marketing |
|  | (o)(o)                - Bart                      | 408 473 8369      |
|  |     _)                                            | 408 433 0775 fax  |
|  |   /      InterNet: manoj@novell.COM				   |
| /____\      USmail: 2222 Trade Zone Blvd., San Jose, CA 95131            |
+------------------------------------------------------+-------------------+

+------------------------------------------------------+-------------------+

haas%basset.utah.edu@cs.utah.edu (Walt Haas) (12/12/90)

In article <2480@excelan.COM> manoj@ca.excelan.com (manoj @ Mail Prod Mktg) writes:
>In article <25465@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU>, jdc@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Jeff Capehart) writes:
>>
>> Ok, I saw a couple of posts here that said there would be a new
>> newsgroup for Novell (and NetWare 386) discussion.  Come on,
>> whoever is supposed to get this newsgroup created... get with it!
>
>	THE GROUP IS UP AND RUNNING SINCE 11/26

We aren't getting it here at the U of Utah.  I think we are supposed to be
getting everything there is, so something must be broken somewhere.

-- Walt Haas    haas@ski.utah.edu

jim@syteke.be (Jim Sanchez) (12/13/90)

While it may be up-and-running for some, I have seen ZERO activity in
europe.  Perhaps it dies somewhere in between who knows.
--
Jim Sanchez          | jim@syteke.be (PREFERRED)
Hughes LAN Systems   | OR uunet!mcsun!ub4b!syteke!jim

martino@logitek.co.uk (Martin O'Nions) (12/17/90)

jim@syteke.be (Jim Sanchez) writes:

>While it may be up-and-running for some, I have seen ZERO activity in
>europe.  Perhaps it dies somewhere in between who knows.

It gets as far as the U.K.

Any advances on Britain?
--
+------------------------------------------------+-----------------------+
|    DISCLAIMER: Nothing Is True (except this)   |     Martin O'Nions    |

ccfj@quagga.ru.ac.za (F.F. Jacot Guillarmod) (12/21/90)

In <martino.661423881@krypton> martino@logitek.co.uk (Martin O'Nions) writes:

>jim@syteke.be (Jim Sanchez) writes:

>>While it may be up-and-running for some, I have seen ZERO activity in
>>europe.  Perhaps it dies somewhere in between who knows.

>It gets as far as the U.K.

>Any advances on Britain?
>--

It gets to South Africa OK as well...
--
 F.F. Jacot Guillarmod - Computing Centre - Rhodes University - Grahamstown
 =+=+=+ Internet: ccfj@quagga.ru.ac.za  uucp: ..!m2xenix!quagga!ccfj +=+=+=