[comp.dcom.lans] pcmail,pop sources for SYS V 3.2 servers

gab@cali.Eng.Sun.COM (Gabriel Montenegro) (01/31/91)

Are there any available sources for a UNIX SYS V 3.2 based
server for:

	1) PCMAIL
	2) POP

Thanks a lot for any help. Pls respond to:

gabriel montenegro
gab@Eng.Sun.COM

leo@unipalm.uucp (E.J. Leoni-Smith) (02/07/91)

gab@cali.Eng.Sun.COM (Gabriel Montenegro) writes:

>Are there any available sources for a UNIX SYS V 3.2 based
>server for:

>	1) PCMAIL
>	2) POP

>Thanks a lot for any help. Pls respond to:
>
>gabriel montenegro
>gab@Eng.Sun.COM

I have ported SUN's own code to a V.4 target (INTEL). pretty easy except
for the locking of the mail system to back port it to V.3.2. Thats the code you guys give away with PC-NFS.

If you can tell me which V.3.2 and tell me how to accomplish locking of
the mail system - I could probably get round to it in a month or so....
:-)