[comp.dcom.lans] Token Bus Analyser

marius@gec-rl-hrc.co.uk (Marius de Gromoboy) (03/08/91)

We are interested in finding a Token Bus Analyser for physical layer
and capturing frames. We are going up to Transport Class 4 over the normal
MAP stack.

We are aware of the Motorola TBFA (although comments about this would be
interesting), but are there any others out there ?

If enough people reply, I will post a summary to the newsgroup.

Marius de Gromoboy
GEC Hirst Research Centre

gdrao@ENUXHA.EAS.ASU.EDU (Giridhar Rao) (03/09/91)

In article <1991Mar7.164528.1048@gec-rl-hrc.co.uk> marius@gec-rl-hrc.co.uk (Marius de Gromoboy) writes:
>We are interested in finding a Token Bus Analyser for physical layer
>and capturing frames. We are going up to Transport Class 4 over the normal
>MAP stack.
>
>We are aware of the Motorola TBFA (although comments about this would be

Can you tell me what does the Token Bus Analyser do ? I am trying to get myself
familiar with networld terms and other related stuff.

>interesting), but are there any others out there ?
>
>If enough people reply, I will post a summary to the newsgroup.
>

>Marius de Gromoboy
>GEC Hirst Research Centre

I am looking forward to read the summary. Thanks very much.

Giri.

* Giridhar Rao				Voice	    602-966-0005	      *
* Computer Science Department		Internet    gdrao@enuxha.eas.asu.edu  *
* Arizona State University		Bitnet      ASTGR@ASUACVAX.BITNET     *