In article <15453@davidsys.com> khan@davidsys.com writes:

   From: khan@davidsys.com
   Newsgroups: comp.dcom.lans
   Date: 23 May 91 15:51:39 GMT

     Which company is selling the lowest cost Ethernet
   and/or Token-Ring controller cards for IBM PC/Compatibles?
   I am interested in purchasing a whole bunch of them
   and selling them overseas. Any software issues that
   I should look into?
     Are there any companies in Japan, Taiwan & Singapore
   that are involved in making such boards?

Well!  This is certainly a strange message to be coming from an Ethernet board
manufacturer!  Care to explain?

--
--russ <nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu> I'm proud to be a humble Quaker.
Clear cutting is criminal, spiking trees is criminal, and using hyperbole of