[comp.periphs] Rodime 400/650s

zen@utcs.UUCP (02/07/87)

	Does anybody have any information on either of these drives?
(i.e. the Rodime 400 and SCSI versions of the 650 series). I'm interested
in both good and bad experiences.

		Thanks very much.

			Nick
--
	Nick Zentena

	zen@utcs {allegra,ihnp4,decvax,pyramid}

	I don't need no stinking signature

grr@cbmvax.UUCP (02/09/87)

In article <1987Feb6.193635.27268@utcs.uucp> zen@utcs.UUCP (Nick Zentena) writes:

>	Does anybody have any information on either of these drives?
>(i.e. the Rodime 400 and SCSI versions of the 650 series). I'm interested
>in both good and bad experiences.
>
>	Nick Zentena zen@utcs {allegra,ihnp4,decvax,pyramid}

In my experience Rodime drives generally work, however
they sometimes decide not to work very long.

You can do better...