[comp.periphs] Request for info on French keyboard software

chr@unh.UUCP (Christopher H Rose) (02/02/88)

keyboard for my Zenith Z-158 IBM PC compatible.  I would
appreciate any info on this from the netters.

                               chr@unhcs
                               Chris Rose
                               University of N.H.

gerry@syntron.UUCP (G. Roderick Singleton) (02/05/88)

In article <199@unh.UUCP> chr@unh.UUCP (Christopher H Rose) writes:
>keyboard for my Zenith Z-158 IBM PC compatible.  I would
>appreciate any info on this from the netters.
>
>                               chr@unhcs
>                               Chris Rose
>                               University of N.H.

Chris,
I have some good news and some bad news for you.  A fully bi-lingual PC exists
and can be obtained from

	Micro/Access
	1420 Bayview Avenue
	Toronto, Ontario Canada
	(416) 488-1799

The implementation is in firmware and completely transparent to any application,
even my old venix doesn't choke.  The bad news is that while the firmware is
available, it may not be compatible with your Zenith.  I recommend calling
Mr. Max Southall at Micro/Access and discuss the problem with him.  He can
also supply fully bi-lingual printers for any application (lasers, dot matrix).
            ^^^^^

--
G. Roderick Singleton              |  "ALL animals are created equal,
   <gerry@syntron.uucp>,           |   BUT some animals are MORE equal