[comp.periphs] VME-to-UNIBUS

sanand@radha.UUCP (Sanand Patel) (02/19/88)

(This is a longshot. I don't even know if the problem is tractable.)
Has anyone information on where I might locate an adaptor to connect
a VME device into a UNIBUS (or QBUS) bus ? This is a one time requirement
for our lab environment. Performance and packaging are not concerns.

Thanks in advance,
Sanand.

(Please reply to:
--- Internet: sanand@hub.toronto.edu
--- UUCP: {uunet!mnetor, lsuc, dciem}!radha!sanand
--- 416-756-4100)
--
---

jjg@walden.UUCP (John Grana) (02/23/88)

In article <146@radha.UUCP> sanand@radha.UUCP (Sanand Patel) writes:
>(This is a longshot. I don't even know if the problem is tractable.)
>Has anyone information on where I might locate an adaptor to connect
>a VME device into a UNIBUS (or QBUS) bus ? This is a one time requirement

Performance Technologies, Inc. in East Rochester, New York has such a
beast. It is called a PT-VME903. It is a 2 board set that connects
a VMEbus chassis to a QBUS chassis.

Their phone number is:  (716) 586-6727

John Grana
..!rutgers!cci632!walden!jjg

sanand@radha.UUCP (Sanand Patel) (02/25/88)

Thanks to John Grana. (I don't think my e-mail has reached you).

Performance Tech./Rochester, has a thing that ties a VME-bus to a QBUS bus.
Hits the spot for our application.

Sanand.
---