[comp.periphs] Real Time VME card info needed

markb@denali.SGI.COM (Mark Bradley) (02/22/89)

I am looking for realtime VME boards that can give me at least 1 microsecond
resolution.  If you could mail me the info I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.
					markb

--
Mark Bradley				"Faster, faster, until the thrill of
IO Subsystems				 speed overcomes the fear of death."

In article <27208@sgi.SGI.COM>, markb@denali.SGI.COM (Mark Bradley) writes:
> I am looking for realtime VME boards that can give me at least 1 microsecond
> resolution.  If you could mail me the info I would greatly appreciate it.
> Thanks.
> 					markb

Sorry, meant to mention that this needs to be a timer (as in "1 microsecond
for what??").  Sorry for the repost.

					markb