[comp.periphs] Need Keyboard/Mouse combo

brian@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM (03/04/89)

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a keyboard that has a
port for a three-button mouse?

ralph@ralmar.UUCP (Ralph Barker) (03/05/89)

In article <46000001@hcx1>, brian@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM writes:

> Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a keyboard that has a
> port for a three-button mouse?

The standard keyboard for AT&T's 6300 (also sold by Xerox, mfgd
by Olivetti) had/has a port on the keyboard for the AT&T mouse.
Their mouse looks like a Logitech, but I am not sure what drivers
might be needed, or if the keyboard would work on non-AT&T PCs.
(The AT&T keyboard connector is a DB-9, whereas most IBM-ish PCs use
the round connector.)

--
Ralph Barker, RALMAR Business Systems, 640 So Winchester Blvd, San Jose,CA 95128
uucp: ...{pyramid, sun, uunet}!amdahl!unixprt!ralmar!ralph

markb@denali.SGI.COM (Mark Bradley) (03/07/89)

In article <46000001@hcx1>, brian@hcx1.SSD.HARRIS.COM writes:

> Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes a keyboard that has a
> port for a three-button mouse?

Keytronics makes one.

					markb

--
Mark Bradley				"Faster, faster, until the thrill of
IO Subsystems				 speed overcomes the fear of death."