[comp.periphs] adaptec address wanted

meulenbr@cst.philips.nl (Frans Meulenbroeks) (07/12/90)

Hi!

Can someone supply me with either a fax number, a phone number in
Europe, or an email address, of someone at Adaptec who is willing and
capable to answer a few technical questions regarding one of their
controllers.
I want to talk either to a support group, or an adaptec individual who
could answer a few questions from me on Adaptec 4520A controllers.

Thanks
--
Frans Meulenbroeks        (meulenbr@cst.philips.nl)
	Centre for Software Technology

kr@asacsg.mh.nl (Koos Remigius) (07/16/90)

In article <meulenbr.647766919@cst>, meulenbr@cst.philips.nl (Frans Meulenbroeks) writes:
> Hi!
>
> Can someone supply me with either a fax number, a phone number in
> Europe, or an email address, of someone at Adaptec who is willing and
> capable to answer a few technical questions regarding one of their
> controllers.
> I want to talk either to a support group, or an adaptec individual who
> could answer a few questions from me on Adaptec 4520A controllers.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Frans Meulenbroeks        (meulenbr@cst.philips.nl)

Try Datelcare in Zeist, Holland. Phone 03404-27211.
They sold Adaptec ABC-4000 controllers. Mabey the have the
answers you need.

Good luck,

Koos Remigius

--
Koos Remigius			      kr@mh.nl via internet backbones
Asac Nederland B.V	              uucp: ..!{uunet,hp4nl}!mh.nl!kr

pault@hpspdra.HP.COM (Paul Taira) (07/17/90)

>/ hpspdra:comp.periphs / meulenbr@cst.philips.nl (Frans Meulenbroeks) / 12:15 am  Jul 12, 1990 /
>Hi!
>
>Can someone supply me with either a fax number, a phone number in
>Europe, or an email address, of someone at Adaptec who is willing and
>capable to answer a few technical questions regarding one of their
>controllers.
>I want to talk either to a support group, or an adaptec individual who
>could answer a few questions from me on Adaptec 4520A controllers.

  Frans,

     You might want to try their sales office (I found it on their sales
  lit).  They might be able/willing to point you in the correct direction.

        Brussels, Belgium (011) 322-660-2916
        Munich, W. Ger    (011) 49-89-22-00-95

  Paul Taira

det@hawkmoon.MN.ORG (Derek E. Terveer) (07/18/90)