[comp.periphs] SMD disk repair

cjr@ssi.UUCP (Cris J. Rhea) (02/18/91)

I am in need of having an SMD disk repaired.  Although there were
lots of companies that used to repair SMD disks a couple of years ago,
it seems that they all have gone on to repairing 5.25" disks- and
won't touch an 8" SMD drive.

If anyone knows of a company that still is in the SMD repair
business, please E-mail me.  BTW: the drive is a Hitachi taken from
a Sun fileserver- Hitachi keeps telling us to call this number,
no- call that number, no- call the first number.

Thanks,
Cris Rhea

... uunet!ssi!cjr
ssi!cjr@uunet.uu.net

dold@mitisft.Convergent.COM (Clarence Dold) (02/19/91)

in article <132@ssi.UUCP>, cjr@ssi.UUCP (Cris J. Rhea) says:

> I am in need of having an SMD disk repaired.  Although there were

California Disk Drive Repair
3350 Scott Blvd, Bldg 59
Santa Clara  CA  95054
(408) 727-2475
--
---
Clarence A Dold - dold@tsmiti.Convergent.COM            (408) 435-5293

vera@fanaraaken.Stanford.EDU (James S. Vera) (02/21/91)

dold@mitisft.Convergent.COM (Clarence Dold) writes:

>in article <132@ssi.UUCP>, cjr@ssi.UUCP (Cris J. Rhea) says:

>> I am in need of having an SMD disk repaired.  Although there were

>California Disk Drive Repair
>3350 Scott Blvd, Bldg 59
>Santa Clara  CA  95054
>(408) 727-2475

I tried the above number and I get a modem trying to answer.  Sure its right?

James S. Vera      |         Internet	        |Standard Disclaimers
Stanford University|vera@fanaraaken.stanford.edu|Blah Blah Blah Blah
Bellcore           |vera2@rigel.cc.bellcore.com |