[comp.periphs] revision 2.1 CAM committee ATA draft proposal

marz@cbnewsb.cb.att.com (martin.zam) (04/07/91)

How does one get a copy of the AT attachment (ATA) interface specification,
revision 2.1?  According to BYTE magazine, this was submitted by the Common
Access Committee (CAM) to the X3T9.2 ANSI working group in late 1990.

I am thinking about building a card for this interface, and need some info.

Has anyone out there in Usenet land already done anything like this?

						Martin Zam
						(201)564-2554

jlohmeye@donald.WichitaKS.NCR.COM (John Lohmeyer) (04/15/91)

In article <1991Apr6.164807.6445@cbfsb.att.com> marz@cbnewsb.cb.att.com (martin.zam) writes:
>How does one get a copy of the AT attachment (ATA) interface specification,
>revision 2.1?  According to BYTE magazine, this was submitted by the Common
>Access Committee (CAM) to the X3T9.2 ANSI working group in late 1990.

The AT Attachment project is active within the X3T9.2 committee.  ATA is now at
revision 2.3.  You can download a copy of this document from the SCSI BBS at
316-636-8700 or you can buy a paper copy from:

        Global Engineering Documents
        2805 McGaw
        Irvine, CA 92714
        (800) 854-7179
        (714) 261-1455

--
John Lohmeyer         John.Lohmeyer@WichitaKS.NCR.COM
NCR Corp.             uunet!ncrlnk!ncrwic!donald!jlohmeye