[comp.periphs] Hardware listings.

jtb5@po.CWRU.Edu (Justin T. Ballard) (05/15/91)

Does anyone know or have a definitive list of hardware for MSDOS
machines. What I mean is like a buyers guide of all the monitors
you can buy, all the cards, all the harddrives and so on and so
forth. When I had to find a new MFM drive for our office I had to
go by the adds in Computer Shopper and somehow that doesn't seem
the right way to do it.
--
					Justin Ballard
					jtb5@po.cwru.edu

ecunisys@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Engineering Clinic Unisys) (05/15/91)

In article <1991May15.132758.26915@usenet.ins.cwru.edu> jtb5@po.CWRU.Edu (Justin T. Ballard) writes:

>Does anyone know or have a definitive list of hardware for MSDOS
>machines. What I mean is like a buyers guide of all the monitors
>you can buy, all the cards, all the harddrives and so on and so
>forth.

I'm sure this is a FAQ, so please post any responses.  I would like a copy
myself.

-Richie Strong