Date:    24 February 1987, 10:19:17 EST
From:    <TNETE1NN@CLVM>
Subject: MODEM SOFTWARE FOR Z100
To:      <INFO-HZ100@RADC-TOPS20.ARPA>

does anyone know of any software modem utilities that can be run on the
z100? I have only one (called tem4010) but it doesn't have the
capabilities that i would like to have. Most software is only ibm or
ibm compatable (which z100 can't run).
thank you,
mike rickenbach
Date:    24 February 1987, 10:24:30 EST
From:    <TNETE1NN@CLVM>
Subject: HELLO????
To:      <RAAQC696@CUNYVM>

dear Galadriel (katy),
i don't know who you are but you sent me a mssg around 10:20 am.
Maybe you typed the wrong id or something.
Well, anyway, it's very nice to meet you.  Hey, send me a note
after you read this one.  I'm from Clarkson Univ, Potsdam, NY.
Where r u from?????  Well, gotta go.......
see ya (write back!!!!   :->
mike rickenbach (nick: ORV)