[comp.dcom.modems] Mitac 2400 information wanted

gof@pnet01.CTS.COM (Jerry Fountain) (08/19/87)

I noticed at a local store an External 2400 baud modem for a rather low price
($189).  For an External I have not seen anything lower.

Has anyone used (or heard) of this unit?  How is its noise tolerance?