[comp.dcom.modems] PD source for zmodem wanted

louis@auvax.UUCP (Louis Schmittroth) (10/09/87)

Is there PD source for the zmodem protocol available for IBM-compatibles?
We have a zmodem program running on Ultrix here and I would like to
experiment with it on the PC.

--

Louis Schmittroth		           My employer has no opinions.
Computer Science

wmm@sdti.UUCP (William M. Miller) (10/14/87)

In article <344@auvax.UUCP> louis@auvax.UUCP (Louis Schmittroth) writes:
>Is there PD source for the zmodem protocol available for IBM-compatibles?
>We have a zmodem program running on Ultrix here and I would like to
>experiment with it on the PC.
>
>--
>
>Louis Schmittroth		           My employer has no opinions.
>Computer Science
>Athabasca University   ...{ubc-vision, ihnp4}!alberta!auvax!louis

Look for the 4.0 version of PibTerm; it's just now becoming available, and
it supports Zmodem, along with about a dozen others.
--
Non-disclaimer:  My boss and I always see eye-to-eye (every time I look in
the mirror).

...!genrad!mrst!sdti!wmm