[comp.dcom.modems] Echomail protocol.

11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET (11/10/87)

Hello,

   Thanks for information about FSC protocol documents for Fidonet
commuincations but I need know that Echomail protocol documents
that acts like newsnet commuincations! Also I need know that how
to request file from other fidonet site include file request
protocol. Can you send me lists of newsgroup for fidonet??
I am planning to develop netmail program for commodore 64/128
and Commodore Fido BBS too. I have very experenice on my programming. :-)

-- Tim Stark

+==============================================================================+
| Timothy Stark          | BitNet:   11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET                    |
| Gallaudet University   | Internet: 11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU    |
| P.O. Box 1453          | UUCP:     ...!psuvax1!gallua.bitnet!11tstark        |
| Washington, DC. 20002  | CSNET:    11TSTARK%GALLUA.BITNET@RELAY.CS.NET       |
| USA                    | QLink:    TimS18                                    |
+==============================================================================+
 slkjd fjdjlf ds fldsjlkj  fldjfdjs sd f jfjflkdk fjffioweer  fkfoe  fdjjfd
 dkj  sjnvngdi fddskmbb dkjrticks skfmvmff kfdigoulapsz f dskxi,e szki z???

pozar@hoptoad.uucp (Tim Pozar) (11/14/87)

In article <8711100815.AA17392@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> 11TSTARK@GALLUA.BITNET writes:
>   Thanks for information about FSC protocol documents for Fidonet
>commuincations but I need know that Echomail protocol documents
>that acts like newsnet commuincations! Also I need know that how
>to request file from other fidonet site include file request
>protocol. Can you send me lists of newsgroup for fidonet??
>I am planning to develop netmail program for commodore 64/128
>and Commodore Fido BBS too. I have very experenice on my programming. :-)
>
>-- Tim Stark

   Tim,
   I think the best way to get this sort of information would
not be through the UUCP/USENET community, but through the
fidonet community.  A good place to start is the International
FidoNet Association, or log into a fido BBS and download the
nodelist.  It will include the BBS (and thier numbers) that
could help you with these exact questions.
   IFNA's address follows...

               International FidoNet Association
               P. O. Box 41143
               St Louis, Missouri 63141
               USA

| ...sun!hoptoad!\                                     Tim Pozar      |
|                 >fidogate!pozar               Fido:  1:125/406      |
|  ...lll-winken!/                            PaBell:  (415) 788-3904 |
|         USNail:  KKSF  77 Maiden Lane  San Francisco CA 94108       |