[comp.dcom.modems] info on packard bell 2400 modem?

Rankins@DOCKMASTER.ARPA (12/01/87)

Can anyone give me any information on the Packard Bell 2400 external
modem (compatability, reliability, error-correction, etc., etc.)?  It's
listed in an ad by Soft Warehouse in PC WEEK for $149 (great price for a
2400 baud modem if it's any good).  Please email me or reply to this
list.

                                        Thanks in advance,
                                        Ray

Rankins@Dockmaster.arpa

miles@uhccux.UUCP (Miles Muraoka) (12/10/87)

In article <871201195209.104233@DOCKMASTER.ARPA> Rankins@DOCKMASTER.ARPA writes:
>Can anyone give me any information on the Packard Bell 2400 external
>modem (compatability, reliability, error-correction, etc., etc.)?  It's
>listed in an ad by Soft Warehouse in PC WEEK for $149 (great price for a

Do you if that is the same Soft Warehouse that wrote mu-Lisp and is also
located here in Hawaii?...(I don't read PC WEEK)...Thanks.
--
' ) ) )   //       ARPA: uhccux!miles@nosc.MIL