[comp.dcom.modems] Update to TrailBlazer Upgrades

modems@telebit.UUCP (Modem Mail Account) (03/17/88)

There was an error in our posting on modem upgrades for the TrailBlazer.
The cost of the upgrade is also reduced by 50% under the USENET offer.
So each upgrade kit would cost $49.50 + shipping + tax (where applicable),
not $99 per kit as I previously stated. Also note that we can only accept
check or C.O.D. only, for orders that are less than $500.

Sorry for any confusion, anxiety, or problems that this may have caused.

Thanks again for all of your comments!

Regards,

Richard Siegel                           Phone:                   (408) 996-2644
Senior Systems Engineer                  UUCP:  {uunet,ames,hoptoad}!telebit!rls
Telebit Corporation                      ARPA:  telebit!rls@ames.ARPA

            "When the going gets tough, the weird turn pro"...HST

In article <267@telebit.UUCP> modems@telebit.UUCP (Modem Mail Account) writes:
> There was an error in our posting on modem upgrades for the TrailBlazer.
> The cost of the upgrade is also reduced by 50% under the USENET offer.
> So each upgrade kit would cost $49.50 + shipping + tax (where applicable),
> not $99 per kit as I previously stated. Also note that we can only accept
> check or C.O.D. only, for orders that are less than $500.

OK, we'll ask the hard question:

If I fork out the $150/modem for the extended warranty, do I get (possible)
future ROM upgrades free or get some kind of break on the price?

Seems reasonable to me.  8-)

Anyway, keep up the good work!  Glad to have you around...

--
George Robbins - now working for,	uucp: {uunet|ihnp4|rutgers}!cbmvax!grr