[comp.dcom.modems] Dasnet

MNCZ51VK@UNO.BITNET (03/17/88)

Does anyone have any information about a network known as Dasnet, how to
subscribe, how much it costs, etc? Thanks in advance.
                                    Keith Terry

cyrill@scicom.alphacdc.com (Cyro Lord) (03/19/88)

In article <8803181759.AA19111@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> MNCZ51VK@UNO.BITNET writes:
>Does anyone have any information about a network known as Dasnet, how to
>subscribe, how much it costs, etc? Thanks in advance.

Yes, DASnet can be reached at ....!sun!daslink!dasnet!postmaster (should work)
or DA System, Inc.    1503 E Campbell Ave   CAmpbell, Ca  95008
		408-559-7434

--
Cyro Lord	Alpha Comm. Dev. Corp.  2570 Sky Ranch Rd. Aurora, CO. 80011
UUCP/DOMAIN	{boulder,hao,isis}!scicom!cyrill / cyrill@scicom.alphacdc.com

David_J_Buerger@cup.portal.com (03/20/88)

DASnet is run by D.A. Systems in Campbell, California (408 area code for
information).  This is a relay service that allows you to send email from
one public email system to another (e.g. MCI Mail to Easylink).  You can
also go from public to private systems (e.g. MCI Mail to or from BITNET,
ARPA Internet, UUCP, etc.).

An account costs $4.50 a month plus a per unit message fee plus a message
length fee.  I've found typical messages are about a dollar.  Highly
recommended.