[comp.dcom.modems] Wanted: modemcap for Trailblazer+ for 3B1

trent@dalcs.UUCP (Trent MacDougall) (09/13/88)

Some awhile back posted some info on the trailblazer and the 3b1 that
gave a modemcap and other things.  I would like to get all the information
I can on the trailblazer/3b1 connection. Can someone mail me this stuff?

						Thanks.
--
//_//_//_//_//  Trent MacDougall @ Dalhousie University, CS Dept.
\\_\\_\\_\\_\\  UUCP               {uunet utai watmath}!dalcs!trent

gmark@ihlpf.ATT.COM (Stewart) (09/13/88)

In article <3002@dalcs.UUCP>, trent@dalcs.UUCP (Trent MacDougall) writes:
> Some awhile back posted some info on the trailblazer and the 3b1 that
> gave a modemcap and other things.  I would like to get all the information
> I can on the trailblazer/3b1 connection. Can someone mail me this stuff?

Can anyone tell me how much the Trailblazer modems cost now?
Thanks in advance.

				- Mark

				G. Mark Stewart
				ATT_BTL, Naperville, Ill. ix1g266