[comp.dcom.modems] Telebit special offer.

rsj@wa4mei.UUCP (Randy Jarrett WA4MEI) (10/07/88)

In article <1843@ddsw1.MCS.COM> pete@ddsw1.UUCP (Peter Franks) writes:
>In article <6801@dasys1.UUCP> jpr@dasys1.UUCP (Jean-Pierre Radley) writes:
>I was told when I ordered my Trailblazer last week that the half-price
>USENET offer expires on September 30, 1988 (last Friday).

I placed an order for my second TB+ yesterday (10-5) and was told at that
time that the special is still in effect but the lady did not know when it
would be ending. So if you have been thinking about getting one it might
be best to get it on order now even if you don't want it until next month.
She setup mine as delivery on or after 11-1.

--
Randy Jarrett  WA4MEI
UUCP  ...!gatech!wa4mei!rsj        | US SNAIL: P.O. Box 941217