[comp.dcom.modems] Configuration for Telebit T1000 and Sun 3

amos@placer1.COM (Kevin Amos) (11/23/88)

Could someone please recommend what I should configure my
Telebit T1000 for a Sun 3.

Also could you send me a modified uucico so that it will run at
19200 bps.  If there is a dialer program for the telebit instead
of the hayes could you send that as well.

Thanks
--
Kevin Amos
Placer Dome Inc.

dave@arnold.UUCP (Dave Arnold) (11/27/88)

In article <196@placer1.COM>, amos@placer1.COM (Kevin Amos) writes:
> Also could you send me a modified uucico so that it will run at
> 19200 bps.  If there is a dialer program for the telebit instead
> of the hayes could you send that as well.

Ummm, I hate to break this to you... But I don't think the T1000 is
capable of 19.2K bps.
--
Dave Arnold
dave@arnold.volt.com