[comp.dcom.modems] AT&T Dataphone II

diamond@hubcap.UUCP (David Lee) (02/10/89)

I have just been given a AT&T Dataphone II external modem (model 2224B)..
The problem is that it does not have a power cord...The power plug on
the rear is a 15 pin male plug...does anyone have an idea where I might
find the appropriate cord for the modem? Local AT&T people are not any
help...Any other information would be appreciated.

                                        Thanks in advance,
                                                 David Lee

    diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu

ralph@ralmar.UUCP (Ralph Barker) (02/21/89)

In article <4378@hubcap.UUCP>, diamond@hubcap.UUCP (David Lee) writes:
> I have just been given a AT&T Dataphone II external modem (model 2224B)..
> The problem is that it does not have a power cord...The power plug on
> the rear is a 15 pin male plug...

The subject line ALMOST says it all.  The number is 800-222-PART.
I am not sure if they can look up what you need, but I have generally
found them to be helpful.

--
Ralph Barker, RALMAR Business Systems, 640 So Winchester Blvd, San Jose,CA 95128
uucp: ...{pyramid, sun, uunet}!amdahl!unixprt!ralmar!ralph