[comp.dcom.modems] Where is Rixon?

bill@casemo.UUCP (Bill Jensen) (03/17/89)

In article <142@cbw1.UUCP> brian@cbw1.UMD.EDU (Brian Cuthie) writes:

>CASE/Rixon is in columbia maryland now.   They were bought by another
>british company called Dowty/Datatel.  I would stay away from
>CASE/Rixon/Datatel products; it's not exactly clear how long the whole
>company will be in this business.

Just for the record and speaking for myself, I think that we are doing just
fine here at CASE/Datatel.  We did go through rough times last year, but
right now business is pretty good.  We certainly expect to be around for
quite a while.
							Bill Jensen

Bill Jensen, Systems Engineer			CASE / Datatel Inc.
(301)-290-7553					7200 Riverwood Drive
{mimsy,decuac}!aplcen!casemo!bill		Columbia, MD 21046