[comp.dcom.modems] Telenet

wtm@neoucom.UUCP (Bill Mayhew) (01/10/89)

Is there a chance this discussion can be moved to alt.telenet.flame?

Thanks,
Bill

dan@hrc.UUCP (Dan Troxel) (04/14/89)

Is it possible to set up the Telenet account under my companies name? I do
not want to be personally responsible for the billing.
--
Dan Troxel @ Handwriting Research Corporation                  WK 1-602-957-8870
Camelback Corporate Center  2821 E. Camelback Road  Suite 600  Phoenix, AZ 85016

patrick@chinet.chi.il.us (Patrick A. Townson) (04/15/89)

In article <199031@hrc.UUCP> dan@hrc.UUCP (Dan Troxel) writes:

>Is it possible to set up the Telenet account under my companies name? I do
>not want to be personally responsible for the billing.

Have you contacted TELENET directly to ask this question? What type of
Telenet account(s) do you/your company have?

Their customer service number is 1-800-336-0437, 24 hours per day. This
is mainly technical assistance. Their sales/telemarketing number is
1-800-TELENET.

If your company has credit references acceptable to Telenet I cannot see
why they would not bill it wherever you want.

--
Patrick Townson
  patrick@chinet.chi.il.us / ptownson@bu-cs.bu.edu / US Mail: 60690-1570